Saturday, May 22, 2010

This is a test...

I've never done this before, so I'm trying out my blogging experience by telling you about the amazing lunch I had yesterday. I ate at the Red Iguana in downtown Salt Lake (check out their menu here).

I ordered the lunch special: Mango Mole Enchiladas. Mango Mole what's that? Let me tell you! It was sweet and spicy deliciousness. So good I wanted to lick the plate clean, but then that would not have been proper restaurant etiquette. My husband was jealous, drool was running down his chin the entire time as he watched me devour the enchiladas. He ordered flautas, and while good, they did not exceed the expectations of my Mango Mole Enchiladas.

So if the next time you are in Salt Lake and wondering where to score some delicious and authentic Mexican food I highly recommend the Red Iguana. And if the Mango Mole Enchiladas are the special for sure order them, just remember spicy in spicy out.

2 comments:

Liana Kinikini said...

That sounds terrific! I have always heard about the excellent food that they serve at Red Iguana's, but the lines have always deterred me from going. I'll have to give it a try one of these days. Thanks for the great recommendation.

Anonymous said...

You might have a future as a food critic--very nice description, I was getting hungry just reading your post! Nice job!